Family and Community Engagement
At LEAD Southeast, we believe that creating and maintaining a welcoming school environment based on high expectations will foster the trust among all members of the LEAD community needed to accomplish our goals of 100% graduation and college acceptance. Accordingly, LEAD Southeast makes every effort to engage parents and the community through the following proactive approaches:
- Family Involvement Committee
- Parent and Student Volunteer Opportunities
- College Tours and Presentations via college visits.
- Community Partners: Depending on the need, LEAD Southeast seeks partners to provide complementary services to our academic instruction.
COMMITMENT TO LEADERSHIP
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the school hours?
- Regular School Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- If I am interested in being involved in the Family Involvement Committee, who do I contact? Erin Molitoris at (615) 584-6649 or email@example.com
- Does LEAD Southeast follow the same calendar as Metro? Our major vacation days (spring break, winter break, etc) are the same, but there are some small differences during the year.
- If school is cancelled in Metro because of weather, does LEAD Southeast cancel classes too? Yes. If MNPS is out due to weather, LSE is too.
- If there is a bus issue, how will I find out? LEAD Southeast uses an all-call system to notify families of important schools news, including anything regarding buses.